Ovu majcu isplela sam pre dosta godina, ali i dalje je jedna od mojih najomiljenijih. Što je najvažnije, nije se promenila nimalo, posle puno pranja i nošenja, izgleda i dalje kao nova (a i ja sam k'o nova u njoj - hehe!)
Uradila sam je od tankog konca za kukičanje zavesa (ili stolnjaka), i sećam se da su me prodavačice u pozamanteriji gledale "belo" kad sam rekla da hoću od tog konca da pletem bluzu :)
Naravno, mekše bi bilo koncem za pletenje odeće, ali moja majčica je baš fina, prozračna i prijatna za letnje vrućine.
English instructions for the white top
- 200g of thin cotton thread (or a blend of cotton and other material) for needles No. 3.5 - 4
- knitting needles No. 3.5 and 4
- round knitting needles No. 3.5
- 1 blunt sewing needle
Stockinette stitch - Knit odd rows, Purl even rows
Garter stitch - Knit all rows
Butterfly motif - work on 39 middle stitches, as follows:
1. row - P1, K2 tog, , YO, P2, K1, P2, K11, P1, K11, P2, K1, P2, YO, 1 decrease (S1, K1, PSSO = slip one, knit one, pass slipped stitch over), P1.
2. row and all even rows - work the sts as they appear = K the knit sts, P the purl sts and P the YO sts.
3. row - P1, K2 tog., YO, P2, K1, P2, K8, K2 tog, YO, K1, P1, K1, YO, 1 decrease, K8, P2, K1, P2, YO, 1 decrease, P1.
5. row - P1, K2, Yo, P2, K1, P2, K6, K3 tog, K1, YO, K1, YO, P1, YO, K1, YO, K1, 1 double decrease (slip1, K1, pass slipped st over, pass next st from left needle over the same st), K6, P2, K1, P2, YO, 1 decrease, P1.
7. row -P1, K2 tog, YO, P2, K1, P2, K4, K3 tog, K2, YO, K1, YO, K1, P1, K1, YO, K1, YO, K2, 1 double decrease, K4, P2, K1, P2, YO, 1 decrease, P1.
9. row - P1, K2 tog, YO, P2, K1, P2, K2, K3 tog, K3, YO, K1, YO, K2, P1, K2, YO, K1, YO, K3, 1 double decrease, K2, P2, K1, P2, YO, 1 decrease, P1.
11. row - P1, K2 tog, YO, P2, K1, P2, K3 tog, K4, YO, K1, YO, K3, P1, K3, YO, K1, YO, K4, 1 double decrease, P2, K1, P2, YO, 1 decrease, P1.
Repeat from rows 1-12.
Gauge: 27 st and 33 rows = 10x10 cm.
Back piece: cast on 93 sts using needles 3.5 and for the border work 6 rows in garter st. Continue with needles No.4 like this: 27 sts in stockinette st, 39 sts in butterfly motif, 27 sts in stockinette st. At the 3rd cm from beginning (row 12) on both sides decrease 2x1 st after first 15 sts and before last 15 sts in every 2nd row, and then in every 4th row 2x1 st (on the right 1 decrease, and on the left K2 tog). After 14cm from the edge, add on both sides (again after first 15 sts and before last 15 sts) in every 4th row 12x1 st. After 30cm, for armholes, cast off 6sts on each side, and then in every 2nd row decrease: 1x2, 2x1, 1x2, 1x1 st after the 1st and before the last st. On 15cm from the armhole, for the neckline, cast off the middle 38 sts, and work each shoulder separately for another 1.5cm. Place all shoulder sts on one extra needle.
Front piece: like the back piece, but start the neckline at 7cm from the armhole by casting off the middle 13 sts. Next, work each side separately, and at the same time decrease for the neckline 12x1 st in every 2nd row. After 10cm of neckline, leave all shoulder sts on an extra needle.
Sleeve (make 2): cast on 71 sts on needles 3.5 and work 6 rows in garter st. Continue with needles No.4 and divide the sts: 16 sts stockinette st, 39 sts butterfly motif, 16 sts stockinette st. Decrease the work in every 4th row 5x1 st on both sides (after the 1st st and before the last st). After 7cm, for armhole, cast off 6 sts on both sides, and then, in every 2nd row, 1x2, 1x1, 1x2, 1x1 st. Carry on decreasing on both sides 22x1 st. After 17cm from the edge, cast off the remaining 17sts.
Finishing: using a blunt sewing needle, sew tog. the shoulder sides. With the round needle pick up the sts all around the neck line (108 sts) and work in garter st, then cast off all the sts in one row. Sew the sleeves to the top and sew tog. the sides of the top.